If a plant stops growing, it is dying. For a plant to continue to grow it needs a regular diet of sunshine, water, and nutrients from the soil. Remove any of these essential resources, and the plant will begin to die!
If you and I stop growing we are dying.
Not sure about you, but I certainly don’t want to be dying. I want to be continually growing. How are you doing at ensuring you have a steady diet of the things that cause you to be growing and not dying? Here is a list of 5 ways to never stop growing!
5 Ways to Never Stop Growing:
- Read – Never stop reading challenging books
- Learn – Never stop learning new things
- Connect – Never stop connecting with others who are growing
- Receive – Never stop seeking feedback and receiving it with grace
- Share – Never stop sharing what you learn with others!
How can you reorient your daily schedule to ensure you never stop growing?