If you want to get One Grip Higher be aware of the areas of vulnerability in your journey towards integrity.
This is the third post from the Elders Shop Notes Leadership Conference on May 14th, 2011 in Rochester, New York. Check out the previous One Grip Higher posts on integrity for more great action steps on this topic.
Dr. Bill McRae shared this simple way of responding with integrity to the various situations that arise in the lives of leaders. This simple list of responses will definitely help us get One Grip Higher.
Areas of Integrity Vulnerability for Leaders:
- In matters of accuracy… be honest
- In matters of privilege… be grateful
- In matters of power… be a servant
- In matters of praise… be humble
- In matters of purity… be pure